None of the information contained in this website constitutes, nor should be construed as financial advice.
© Copyright 2021 moneycorp
In order to bring greater safety and reliability to social relations, especially when it comes to the use of data, the General Data Protection Law was enacted in Brazil under number 13.709 on August 14, 2018, with the aim of protecting the data of natural persons, treated by entities of public or private law, thus safeguarding the right to freedom and privacy of the holders of these data.
What is personal data?
According to the definition provided on article 5th of the General Data Protection Law, is all information related to an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all information that can or has the potential to make an identifiable person. Thus: name, first name, RG (ID), CPF (Individual Taxpayer Number), voter’s card, passport number, address, marital status, gender, profession, social and ethnic origin; information related to health, genetics, sexual orientation, political, religious and philosophical beliefs; telephone numbers, call records, internet protocols, e-mail accounts, cookies, habits, tastes and interests are some examples of personal data.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following data and information provided by Clients through the filling out of registers and forms and through access to restricted areas, functionalities and services. Thus, we can collect Client data such as: name, RG, CPF, address, telephone number, profession, marital status, e-mail address, copies of documents you provide to prove your age or identity such as: ID card, driver's license, birth and/or marriage certificate, proof of residence; copies of documents you provide to prove your source of funds such as bank statement or pay stub, copy of Annual Income Tax Statement, bank account and payment card details and others.
Why do we collect your data?
The collection of your data has as primary objective the development of moneycorp services in order to provide the best possible experience to you. We specify this because we collect your data:
- To allow the maintenance and updating of Clients' record, the creation, improvement, execution, access and use of moneycorp resources, functionalities, activities, initiatives, products and services, including specific functionalities (such as uploading documents, sending vouchers etc.);
- Check your identity and personal data and evaluate, maintain and improve the safety of the website, yours, moneycorp and third parties, including to identify and prevent possible security threats and develop and use anti-fraud tools;
- Allow Customers to share content on social networks and websites and with third parties;
- Enable analysis, management and treatment of potential risks in offering and hiring moneycorp products and/or services, including credit risks;
- Enable the execution of services and functionalities available on the site, as well as the fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations arising from them;
- Allow the fulfillment and execution of legal, regulatory and contractual obligations and the protection and regular exercise of rights by you and moneycorp;
- Allow the fulfillment of requirements, requests and decisions from administrative, judicial and arbitral authorities;
- Allow the User to attend and that you can contact us whenever possible, and the opposite too.
Some information is not stored by moneycorp and/or is only used to allow you to access and improve specific website features and for safety purposes (such as your device contact data and text messages).
Do we share your data?
- With its Affiliates, strategic partners, service providers and suppliers contracted by moneycorp;
- For the fulfillment and execution of legal, regulatory and contractual obligations and for the protection and regular exercise of rights by you and moneycorp;
- For compliance with requirements, requests and decisions of judicial, administrative or arbitral authorities;
- For investigation of possible infractions, including those related to the site;
- Sharing anonymized, grouped, cookies or other information or forms that do not allow the personal identification of Customers;
- In cases of acquisition, merger or other corporate reorganization. Do not worry because any sharing of information is done to the extent necessary and within strict security standards, always aiming at the confidentiality of your information and following the rules of bank secrecy and other rules of privacy protection.
Data sharing with Group companies in Brazil and/or abroad
moneycorp shares personal data with each other in order to enable the conduction of the services contracted by its Customers. Sharing is based on internal data processing agreements between Group entities.
The sharing may also occur with companies of the Group that are outside Brazil, which is allowed by legislation, provided that the countries that will receive the data have the same or higher level of data protection that LGPD determines.
Before sharing the data, moneycorp will:
- Ensure that the country to which personal data are transferred has a proper level of data protection;
- Ensure that contractual clauses relating to data protection are in force in order to guarantee the protection and safety of personal data transferred (where applicable); and
- Ensure that local data protection and privacy requirements have been met prior to data transfer.
When do we collect your data?
What are cookies?
They are small text files that may or may not be added in the browser of the device used to access the site. These files store and recognize data from your navigation to ensure the correct operation of the site to provide a better experience in our channels.
How do we protect your data?
We take care of your information with strict standards of safety and confidentiality, to provide our customers with a safe and reliable environment. We use tools and technologies to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of your information and protect it from unauthorized access, such as encryption and use of security devices for User authentication.
In addition, we restrict access to your information to the extent necessary, with strict confidentiality and secrecy obligations and through the adoption of security measures.
Maintenance, correction and deletion of your data
As for the request to cancel the receipt of direct marketing, moneycorp will include the Client in a list of individuals who chose not to receive the material, making sure that no further communication with this object will be sent to him/her.
All areas (whether business or administrative) that process, handle and/or handle personal information on behalf of moneycorp or its Affiliates for any purpose must comply with the requirements of this Policy.
For the employees responsible for managing the Policy, ensuring and monitoring its implementation, it is requested, or at least expected, to have adequate training / qualification whenever necessary.
Violation of this Policy may result in disciplinary action, which may lead to dismissal.
Employees who have questions or concerns about data protection compliance, or consider that any data breach or security surrounding personal information has been compromised, should contact the data protection officer (Officer) without delay, opening a "Data Security Incident".
If you have any questions about this Policy or how moneycorp handles your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone +55 (11) 3018-1830.
Effective Date: 1st October 2020
Last Modified: 1st October 2020